“The objective of F.A.D is to create awareness to increase customers knowledge of the importance of using social media networks and location-based services to connect with, and continue to support local franchises. Customers will receive discounts and giveaways to enjoy a day in support of their favorite franchises. Franchisers will show appreciation to the customers that supports their business year-round.”
What does Perkins Law offer to franchisors and franchisees?
Decades of experience and flat-fee services.
Richmond attorney Eric Perkins has been assisting franchisors and franchisees since the mid-1990s on the legal aspects of franchising:
- Developing a legal structure for a new franchise program
- Preparing Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs)
- Preparing Franchise Agreements
- Handling state franchise registration filings
- Advising on federal and state franchise law issues
- Negotiating Franchise Agreement terms
- Other legal and compliance matters for both franchisors and franchisees
Eric Perkins has been instrumental in organizing educational and networking programs for local franchisors and franchisees through the Virginia Franchise Forum. Reach out today!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!