Consider yourself a social entrepreneur? Perkins Law can help you balance creating change and making a profit.
Social entrepreneurship is an emerging phenomenon in today’s society bridging the gap between for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Billed as “business for the common good,” social entrepreneurs strive to apply the power of business to solve social and environmental problems—making the world a better place while making money at the same time. For affordable flat-fees, Perkins Law can help establish business structures geared toward social entrepreneurs.
Perkins Law Offers Packages For:
- Forming a Benefit Corporation
- Converting an existing corporation to a B Corp
- Forming an L3C and qualifying it in Virginia
- Preparing or reviewing required annual benefit reports
- Rendering legal opinions related to B Corps, L3Cs, and their activities